Market Mad House’s Traffic Explodes
Market Mad House experienced explosive traffic growth over the past few days, site stats provided by Word Press indicate.
The number of views increased by 2,924 between May 10 and May 12, 2016; the blog received 634 views on May 10 and 2,529 views on May 12. This means that the number of views nearly quadrupled in three days.
The growth could be accelerating; on May 11, 2016, Word Press reported that Market Mad House had received 1,723 views. This number was nearly three times the level for Monday May 9; which was 649 views. It was also over three times the level for a week earlier; Wednesday May 4, 2016, when the blog received 541 views.
Market Mad House has its Best Day Ever
Market Mad House had its best day ever on Thursday May 12, 2016, with 2,536 views. Just a week earlier on Thursday May 5, 2016, the blog received just 404 visits.
Between May 9 and the morning of May 13, 2016; Market Mad House received 6,254 views. During the entire week of May 2-8, 2016 the site only received 2,676 views. That means the weekly traffic volume the blog receives more than doubled in a week.
The traffic also demonstrates the ability of Market Mad House’s writer and operator Daniel G. Jennings to identify and capitalize upon trending topics. Most of that traffic increase was generated by one article; You Could Soon Invest in Hyperloop. That post attracted 1,874 views on May 12, 2016, 1,165 views on May 11, 2016 and 448 views on the morning of May 13.
Market Mad House Reaches Important Milestones
The traffic at Market Mad House achieved some important milestones during the week of May 9. The milestones that Market Mad House reached included:
- Attracting more than 600 views for the first time on Monday May 9, 2016.
- Attracting more than 1,000 views for the first time on Wednesday May 11, 2016.
- Receiving more than 2,000 views for the first time on Thursday May 12, 2016.
- Receiving more than 600 views a day for five days in a row; May 9, May 10, May 11, May 12 and May 13, for the first time.
- Acquiring more than 100,000 all-time views for the first time. Statistics from May 13, 2016, indicate that the site had received 104,953 total views since it went live in October 2014.
- Receiving 4,252 views in just two days; May 11 and May 12, 2016.
- Receiving 5,560 views in four days; May 9, May 10, May 11 and May 12, 2016.
This growth appears to be sustainable, on the morning of May 13, 2016; Market Mad House had received 694 views. A week earlier on May 6, 2016, the blog received just 328 views for the entire day.
Come Grow With Market Mad House
You can take advantage of this phenomenal traffic increase by guest posting on Market Mad House. Paid posting opportunities; for both supplied content and content written by Jennings that meets our guidelines, are available now.
Do not miss your opportunity to get your post on a fast-growing blog. Come and grow with Market Mad House, and get your content before thousands of eyeballs. Please see this post for details on guest posting, or contact us at the email below for more details: