Daniel G. Jennings
Daniel G. Jennings is a professional freelance writer, entrepreneur, longtime blogger, and recovering journalist with over 20 years of writing experience.
- Own, manage, and create all the content for the Market Madhouse, Make Cash from Books, and Car Insurance Samurai blogs
- Conduct retail sales through Amazon.com
- Researched and wrote hundreds of articles for Motley Fool, Seeking Alpha, Empresa-Journal and Off the Grid News
- Wrote hundreds of blog posts, articles, landing pages, and other assignments on a wide variety of topics for many different clients.
- Writing for a variety of clients contacted through eLance, UpWork and otehr websites.
- Writing, Page Layout, Word Press, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Publisher, Blogging, Stock Analysis, Business Writing, Research, Online Retail, eBay Sales, Amazon Sales, Copywriting, Search Engine Optimization, Google AdWords, Google AdSense, Adding HTML and Java Script to Content, Content Creation
Related Professional Experience:
- Worked as a reporter and photographer for daily and weekly newspapers in five states
- Worked as a newsletter editor
- Accounts Payable coordinator at Teletech, a publicly traded corporation, from 2006 to 2008
- BA in History from Metropolitan State College of Denver, Minor in Journalism
- MBA in E-business from University of Phoenix – 3.74 grade point average