Real numbers are considered to be the very basic combination of rational numbers and irrational numbers in the world of numbers. On a general basis, different kinds of arithmetic operations can be perfectly performed on such numbers and they can even be represented in the number line as well.
At the same time, imaginary numbers are unreal numbers that cannot be represented on the number line and are commonly used to represent complex numbers. The concepts associated with real numerals are explained at the later stages of this article.
The real number can be perfectly defined as the union of both the rational as well as irrational numbers and they can even be positive or negative. The real numbers will always be denoted by the symbol of the alphabet R. All the natural numbers, fractions and decimals will come under this particular category.
The set of real numbers have been perfectly explained as:
- The natural numbers contain all the counting numbers and will begin from one.
- The whole numbers which contain zero and all the natural numbers.
- The integers which contain the collective result of phone numbers and negative of all the natural numbers.
- The rational numbers can be further written in the form of P/Q.
- The irrational numbers are not rational and cannot be written in the form of P/Q.
Following are the most important properties of the real numbers which the kids should be clear about
- Commutative property: In this particular system two or three real numbers can perfectly be added without any kind of sequence-related issues and the overall results will be the same.
2. Associative property: In this case, there will be different types of numbers depending upon their overall general form which the kids need to study so that they can satisfy the associative property in both addition and multiplication.
3.Associative property: In this case, there will be different types of numbers depending upon their overall general form which the kids need to study so that they can satisfy the associative property in both addition and multiplication.
4.Identity property: This particular property will stand for the addition and multiplication in terms of invoices and identities of both of them. Zero is the additive identity and one is the multiplicative identity about which the kids should be clear so that they can solve the questions very easily and efficiently.
Being clear about the concept of real numbers is very much important and further, the kids need to have a good command over the properties of real numbers and laws of exponents associated with real numbers so that they can solve the advanced level mathematical questions without any kind of hassle.
Apart from the basics, it is also very much important for the kids to be clear about Euclid’s division algorithm and the fundamental theorem of arithmetic operations that will further make sure that kids will become successful in terms of solving different ways of questions very easily and efficiently which will provide them with good marks in the long run. It is very much vital for the kids to be clear about zero, real, imaginary and several other kinds of number concepts so that they can make the right decisions at the time of solving the questions and score well in the exams.
Further depending on platforms like Cuemath is a very good idea for the kids so that they have a clear-cut idea about natural numbers and various other kinds of terminologies of the numbers which will further provide them with the best possible worksheets and complete idea about the number sets so that they can score well.
Depending upon experts of the industry is highly advisable so that kids never have any kind of doubt in their minds related to natural numbers and can be on the right track all the time.